My cookie Recipe

 Oi, eu do futuro.


    Today I'm using the blog for a homework from my english class. I will write about my Cookie's Recipe. I take this recipes from two youtube channels, wich I don't remember the name, but I already consider this my own recipe!


    For this recipe we gonna need these ingridients:

  • One hundred seventy grams of wheat flour
  • half teaspoon of baking soda
  • One hundred grams of butter
  • One hundred grams of sugar
  • One egg
  • One teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • One hundred fifty grams of chocolate

Befor we talk about the directions for do the cookies, let's talk about the replacement ingridients. For a vegan version I never try to replace the egg, but feel free to tray out, and please share the outcome in the commets bellow. Another replacement that we can do it's for "lactose free" version. You can replace the butter for vegetal cream (becel). And lest but not last, the cookies flavor, you can add ou replace chocolate for nutts or pass grape if you like.

So, let's go for the directions.

Preheat the oven in one hundred eighty degress

We can resume this recipe in 4 steps

Step 1

Mix the one hundred seventy grams of wheat flour with the half teaspoon of baking soda and save it, we gonna use that latter.

Step 2

In one big bowl mix the others ingridients, the one hundred grams of butter, the one hundred grams of sugar, the egg and the  teaspoon of vanilla extract. Mix untill everything became a pasta. 

Step 3

In the bowl slowly put the wheat flour with baking soda mix to incorporate the wheat flour with the sweet pasta. After put all the wheat flour you can add half the chocolate, and mix again.

Step 4

In a baking tray put one leaf of parchment paper, with a spoon grab a few of the cookie pasta and put in the baking tray. In each ball put in the top little pieces of chocolate. After complete the baking tray, put all in   the oven for twelve or sixteen minutes

This recipes can make twenty-four  medium size cookies.


The secret!
The big secret of the cookies it's to LET REST after you take out from the oven, twenty minutes let's you cookies just perfect!

 

Comentários